After all, you have no idea what we have experienced and survived together, admired, laughed and berated. Do You want to get one? An idea of what it means to be severely disabled and slightly cuckoo? We tell You everything: In our book.
In 191 pages it is written how we are committed to more togetherness and less against each other.
Read our story about 25 years, two oblique and quite a few other birds, about friendship and responsibility. Because this life, that’s already quite crazy. So take it lightly. Learn to fly. Fly through the pages. And the Opel Cadet in juice orange also occurs, of course.
Why would You read our book, tell it, recommend it to others? We packed that into seven sentences, although we can say a lot more about that.
- They want to know why we are slightly cuckoo.
- They want to get to know us and understand why and how our friendship has held for 25 years.
- They, like us, want to see people as an asset, not a disruptive factor.
- You want to find out if our stories can also enrich your life.
- You want to get involved in rethinking your own values and practices.
- You want a society with less elbows and more togetherness.
- You want more positives in the world.